Online Reservation is recommended. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to guarantee your spot. Reserved spaces will be released 5 minutes prior to the start of class for individuals on the wait-list.
|PACKAGE||COST||PRICE PER CLASS 2 X WEEK||PRICE PER CLASS 3 X WEEK|
|INTRO SPECIAL (1 month unlimited)||$59||$7||$5||Buy Now|
|YOGA-ONLY AUTOPAY MEMBERSHIP*||$75/month||$9||$6||Buy Now|
|BARRE & YOGA AUTOPAY MEMBERSHIP*||$129/month||$16||$11||Buy Now|
|10 PACK||$150||$15||$15||Buy Now|
|DROP IN||$19||$19||$19||Buy Now|
*3 month minimum commitment required for all membership options
CLASS PACKS EXPIRE 365 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE.
CLASS PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE.
NO EXTENSIONS, PLEASE.
Free parking can be found on Main St. or in the Municipal lots located both behind, and across from the studio.
Our Cancellation Policies:
If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in advance via your online account or smartphone Barre & Soul App.
These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can reserve a space, and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out their mats!
• You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
• Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
• For monthly unlimited & intro special members: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee
• Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.
• We understand emergencies happen; email us in case of extenuating circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Should I preregister for classes?
A: Yes, we recommend preregistering for any class you plan to take.
Q: What do I need to bring with me to class?
A: A smile, some water, and a hand towel if you want one. We provide mats, and we have filtered water to re-fill your bottle.
Q: I've never taken a barre class before. Is there a beginner class?
A: We welcome students of all ages & levels! All of our barre classes offer modifications & challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if you have any injuries.
Q: What should I wear to class?
A: Wear what you're comfortable in and material that is breathable. Most people wear leggings & a tank top. We do not require grippy socks.
Q: Can I freeze my monthly membership?
A: You can freeze your membership one time a year for up to 3 months. Anything after that you would pay a freeze fee of $25 per month beyond the initial 90 days.
Q: I’m a Melrose/Portsmouth member; can I use the Harvard Square studio too?
A: For a small monthly upgrade fee, members can have access to unlimited classes in Harvard Square, Melrose, and Portsmouth. Class packs are not interchangeable between locations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for membership upgrade details.
Barre & Soul Studio
450 Main St.
Melrose, MA 02176