barre & soul MELROSE
join our mailing list
Online Reservation is recommended. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to guarantee your spot. Reserved spaces will be released 5 minutes prior to the start of class for individuals on the wait-list.
|Package||Cost||Price Per Class 2x Weekly||Price Per Class 3x Weekly|
|Intro Special *Best Deal!||$59||$7||$5|
|All Access Monthly Membership||$129||$16||$11|
|Yoga Only Membership||$75||$9||$6|
Monthly Auto-Renew Packages: 3 month minimum commitment. Monthly billing will continue for subsequent months, until cancellation is requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations require 14 days’ notice in advance of the next billing date. Unlimited memberships do not include Workshops, Teacher Trainings and Events.
Class Purchase Policy: Expiration is 365 days from purchase date. Classes are non-refundable, non-transferrable. No extensions without medical note, please.
Retail Return Policy: We will accept returns for items for full refund within 7 days from purchase in perfect, unworn condition.
Free parking can be found on Main St. or in the Municipal lots located both behind, and across from the studio.
Our Cancellation Policies:
Preregistration is not required, however recommended for prime time classes.
• Please be considerate of your schedule; if it does not allow for you to cancel a reservation with at least 4 hours advance, we recommend arriving early for class and registering at that time, not before.
• You may cancel your reservation via your account (through the MindBody app, or through the website) up to 4 hours prior to the start of class. Please be courteous of our studio managers time and cancel your own reservations.
• Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the forfeiture of the class and you will be charged as attending, no exceptions will be given past an initial warning.
• For monthly unlimited & intro special members: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee, no exceptions.
• Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.
• If you are on a wait list for a class, please make sure to double check the status of your reservation as close to class as possible. There is a very good chance that you may be added to the class due to cancellations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Should I preregister for classes?
A: Yes, we recommend preregistering for any class you plan to take.
Q: What do I need to bring with me to class?
A: A smile, some water, and a hand towel if you want one. We provide mats, and we have filtered water to re-fill your bottle.
Q: I've never taken a barre class before. Is there a beginner class?
A: We welcome students of all ages & levels! All of our barre classes offer modifications & challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if you have any injuries.
Q: What should I wear to class?
A: Wear what you're comfortable in and material that is breathable. Most people wear leggings & a tank top. We do not require grippy socks.
Q: Can I freeze my monthly membership?
A: You can freeze your membership one time a year for up to 3 months. Anything after that you would pay a freeze fee of $25 per month beyond the initial 90 days.
Q: I’m a Melrose/Portsmouth member; can I use the Harvard Square studio too?
A: For a small monthly upgrade fee, members can have access to unlimited classes in Harvard Square, Melrose, and Portsmouth. Class packs are not interchangeable between locations. Email email@example.com for membership upgrade details.
Barre & Soul Studio
450 Main St.
Melrose, MA 02176