barre & soul MELROSE
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2/6!
ALL CLASSES ARE FREE ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6 UNTIL 12:30PM.
VIEW THE SCHEDULE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN CLASS!
join our mailing list
Online Reservation is recommended. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to guarantee your spot. Reserved spaces will be released 5 minutes prior to the start of class for individuals on the wait-list.
|Package||Cost||Price Per Class 2x Weekly||Price Per Class 3x Weekly|
|Intro Special *Best Deal!||$59||$7||$5|
|All Access Monthly Membership||$129||$16||$11|
|Yoga Only Membership||$75||$9||$6|
Monthly Auto-Renew Packages: 3 month minimum commitment. Monthly billing will continue for subsequent months, until cancellation is requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations require 14 days’ notice in advance of the next billing date. Unlimited memberships do not include Workshops, Teacher Trainings and Events.
Class Purchase Policy: Expiration is 365 days from purchase date. Classes are non-refundable, non-transferrable. No extensions without medical note, please.
Retail Return Policy: We will accept returns for items for full refund within 7 days from purchase in perfect, unworn condition.
Free parking can be found on Main St. or in the Municipal lots located both behind, and across from the studio.
Our Cancellation Policies:
If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in advance via your online account or smartphone Barre & Soul App.
These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can reserve a space, and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out their mats!
• You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
• Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
• For monthly unlimited & intro special members: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee
• Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.
• We understand emergencies happen; email us in case of extenuating circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Should I preregister for classes?
A: Yes, we recommend preregistering for any class you plan to take.
Q: What do I need to bring with me to class?
A: A smile, some water, and a hand towel if you want one. We provide mats, and we have filtered water to re-fill your bottle.
Q: I've never taken a barre class before. Is there a beginner class?
A: We welcome students of all ages & levels! All of our barre classes offer modifications & challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if you have any injuries.
Q: What should I wear to class?
A: Wear what you're comfortable in and material that is breathable. Most people wear leggings & a tank top. We do not require grippy socks.
Q: Can I freeze my monthly membership?
A: You can freeze your membership one time a year for up to 3 months. Anything after that you would pay a freeze fee of $25 per month beyond the initial 90 days.
Q: I’m a Melrose/Portsmouth member; can I use the Harvard Square studio too?
A: For a small monthly upgrade fee, members can have access to unlimited classes in Harvard Square, Melrose, and Portsmouth. Class packs are not interchangeable between locations. Email email@example.com for membership upgrade details.
Barre & Soul Studio
450 Main St.
Melrose, MA 02176