B Yoga Center of Melrose is now Barre & Soul Studio!
We offer Yoga and Barre Classes at 450 Main St. in Melrose!
Online Reservation is recommended. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to guarantee your spot. Reserved spaces will be released 5 minutes prior to the start of class for individuals on the wait-list.
- Intro Special: $25 Unlimited Yoga & Barre Classes for 2 Weeks - BEST VALUE!
(14 consecutive days. Available to those who have not attended Barre & Soul/B Yoga Center for 6 months)
- Drop-in Rate: $15
- *5 Class Card: $70 ($14 per class)
- *10 Class Card: $130 ($13 per class)
- Month Unlimited: $150 (30 Days pass)
- Month Unlimited Auto-Renew: (3 Month Minimum Commitment)
SUMMER SPECIAL PRICING: First 2 months $79/month, $99/month thereafter!
(Regular Price $119/Month)
*5, 10 & 15 class cards expire 365-days after purchase. 10% Discount on Class packs is available to teens 14-18, military, EMT/firefighter, college students, seniors 62+, NSFN & Melrose Chamber of Commerce
CLASS PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE.
NO EXTENSIONS, PLEASE.
Ample free parking can be found on Main St. or in the Municipal lots located both behind, and across from the studio.
Our Cancellation Policies:
If you cannot make it to your scheduled class, please cancel at least 4 hours in advance via your online account or iPhone Barre & Soul App.
These policies are designed to make sure those who wish to come to class can reserve a space, and those on the wait-list can be notified in time to roll out their mats!
• You can cancel your reservation via your account up to 4 hours prior to the start of class.
• Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
• For monthly unlimited members only: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee.
• Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.
• We understand emergencies happen; email us in case of extenuating circumstances.